top of page
Your privacy is important to us. When you provide information to us via our website, we protect it according to this policy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Who is a Typical User of eyesat22a.com Website?
www.eyesat22a.com (owned by The Harley Street Eye Centre) operates primarily providing ophthalmic, optical, optometry, surgical, oculoplasty and non-surgical cosmetic services in London UK. Like many companies and websites in our field of expertise, we collect customer data to the extent where we collect information such as a user’s name, telephone number and email address online. Our purpose is to better serve all visitors to this website and we proactively look to improve a user’s online experience.
What Information Do We Collect Online?
Unless otherwise stated in another, more specific policy on the Web pages you are viewing, we collect the following types of information when you browse www.eyesat22a.com or any other associated www.eyesat22a.com website:
* Information you provide directly, such as your name and email address when you register an enquiry / complete website contact form and any e-mail messages you send us;
* The Web pages your Internet browser visits;
* Aggregate data, such as the number of hits per week, per Web page.
* In-house notes.
We also obtain certain data which enables us to identify you and your location, eye and health data, ethnicity, payment information when you make a payment directly to us (no payments are requested on this website). On occasion we may ask you to complete a feedback survey which may help to improve our services and products (this is completed voluntarily by the patient for marketing and research purposes).
How Do We Use This Information?
eyesat22a.com stores all data carefully and privately and does not rent or sell customer lists to other companies. Instead, we use information collected via the website in the following ways:
* For information you provide directly, such as e-mail messages, we 'The Harley Street Eye Centre' use the information to respond to your enquiries and requests.
* For some registration and use data, we may direct you to particular Web pages, customize the Web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you access through the website.
* For information about Web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, we use this information internally to improve the design of our Web pages to enhance your user experience.
* www.eyesat22a.com may at our discretion use third-party storage or service-provider companies to perform some functions including the processing of data.
* We also collect your personal data to provide service(s) related to your medical care (vision related) and to ensure that we provide the right ongoing care
* We also collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation to the General Medical Council, for business accounting and tax purposes
More on Data Protection
The Harley Street Eye Centre takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We comply with UK data protection law and all the applicable medical confidentiality guidelines issued by professional bodies such as the General Medical Council . Your confidential medical information will only be disclosed to those involved with your treatment or care, or in accordance with UK law and guidelines from professional bodies.
GDPR and Data Retention
We retain your personal data for as long as we hold ‘legitimate interests’ to fulfil the purposes for which we collect it, until the interests cease to exist unless if otherwise required by law.
eyesat22a.com 'The Harley Street Eye Centre' can maintain e-mail lists to keep interested parties informed about our relevant events, products, support, and information. We do not sell the email addresses on our list.
Users may voluntarily request to join our mailing lists by signing up or opting in through a form on our website. To be removed from a www.eyesat22a.com 'The Harley Street Eye Centre' mailing list, you can simply contact us.
We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to your ongoing medical care.
You Can Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to access any personal information that we process about you. With regards to the patients right to accessing their data, access will always be given as long as all outstanding debt is settled.
Notification of Data Processing in the UK
Our registered UK office is at 22A Harley Street, London W1G 9BP, UK. We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number xxxxxxxx. We have registered with Information Commissioner's Office [ICO] for data protection and privacy matters. Our ICO registration no is ZA336733. We act as the data controller/data processor when processing your data. Our designated Appointed Person for your consent and privacy related queries, is Hakam Ghabra, who can be contacted at 22A Harley Street, London W1G 9BP, UK. Tel No: 0044 203 968 2030.
Information Storage and Updates
You can update your contact information by contacting us at any time.
We regularly update the features of website www.eyesat22a.com to better serve you and all visitors to this website, so this policy may also be revised from time to time. www.eyesat22a.com 'The Harley Street Eye Centre' may modify this policy without advance notice and any modifications are effective when they are posted here.
The Harley Street Eye Centre
22A Harley Street,
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 111
By using our website, you indicate your understanding and acceptance of the terms of the policy posted at the time of your use. If you have any questions, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
The Harley Street Eye Centre
Tel: 0044 203 968 2030
Mobile: 0044 7502320504
Please use the chat tab below to chat with a member of our team
bottom of page